Welcome to Teacake Travels Terms and Conditions. Yes, they’re not as fascinating to read as an epic adventure story, but they’re certainly important.
Read on to ensure you know what’s happening when you consume Teacake Travels’ services and content.
Last updated: 8th March 2023
Terms and Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Teacake Travels. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of Teacake Travels is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using Teacake Travels You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
‘Terms and Conditions’ (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and Teacake Travels regarding the use of the Service.
‘You’ means the individual accessing and using TeacakeTravels.com.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Teacake Travels be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever.
This includes but is not limited to: damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms) even if I have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Teacake Travels’ Legal Disclaimer
You agree that your use of the site and Teacake Travels’ services will be at your sole risk.
Teacake Travels is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Teacake Travels’ disclaims all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Teacake Travels’ makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any:
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content and materials
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site
- Unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein
- Interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site,
- Bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party, and/or
- Errors or omissions in any content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the site. Teacake Travels does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. as with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
The laws of the United Kingdom, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise indicated, this Site is Teacake Travels’ proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by Teacake Travels or licensed to me, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
User generated contributions
Teacake Travels invites you to comment on blog posts. Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
I have the right, in my sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice.
Links to Other Websites
Teacake Travels contains links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Teacake Travels.
I have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Teacake Travels shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
I strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
If You have any concern or dispute about Teacake Travels’ services, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, and will be deemed to have been made aware of and to have accepted, the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of the Site after the date such revised Terms and Conditions are posted.
Have questions about these Terms and Conditions? You can contact Teacake Travels via email at email@example.com.